Teacher Awareness Training
The EU GDPR (European Union General Data Protection Regulation) provides a coherent and thorough personal data privacy law across all EU member states.
- The GDPR aims to prevent security breaches and the loss of personal data by organisations that hold or process PII (Personally Identifiable Information).
- It affects any organisation that offers goods or services (even free ones) or monitors the behaviour of EU citizens.
- Penalty for breaking the regulations can be financially extreme and significantly detrimental
- Will be the lawful benchmark that all organisations who process or store Personal Information must adhere to
This short package is designed to provide you with an overview of the General Data Protection Regulations. This will provide an awareness for the need for data privacy and to support you in identifying the risks in relation to unauthorised access to personal data.
Lessons Sample lesson
- Subject Rights - Introduction (Teacher)
- The Right to be Informed (Teacher)
- The Right of Access (Teacher)
- The Right to Rectification (Teacher)
- The Right to Erasure (Teacher)
- The Right to Restrict Processing (Teacher)
- The Right to Data Portability (Teacher)
- The Right to Object (Teacher)
- The Right in Relation to Automated Decision Making (Teacher)